Monday, December 15, 2008

I'm a scanner!

I've always been troubled by the fact that I have never found my great passion in life (although being an artist is filling it pretty well). I have now discovered there is a name for people like me...we are scanners. I am reading the book "Refuse to Choose" by Barbara Sher. Eureka! It is liberating and encouraging to think that there is nothing "wrong" with me..I am just wired differently. After looking at the book, Bruce has confirmed the diagnosis, so it must be true.

1 comment:

Deb Schmit said...

Hi Paula!
Thanks for stopping by.
I love your neck of the woods.
It reminds me of my old cabin on Travis Creek, which was sold when we decided to run cows. More grassland, less woods...sniff, sniff. :(
But the move has been good, cause now we have more critters, which I also love :o)
Anyway, your paintings and photography are beautiful! I especially like the hoar frost on the rose hips.
Take care and have a wonderful Christmas.