Monday, August 22, 2011

Z and the end

So there you have it, the whole alphabet. Phew! That ate up much more time and work than I had imagined.

Today, I am delivering work to Pynelogs Cultural Centre for my "solo" show. I don't know why they insist on calling it a solo show because it is NOT. There are 5 or 6 artists sharing the space. I think they are trying to let the public know it is not a group (like a club or painter's group) but it is not a solo show. If anyone can think of a better term, please let me know.

At last, I can take a break. I am going to start tackling the 101 other projects I have been wanting to work on but couldn't because I was painting for art shows. I need to take some photos for this winter's painting projects too.

1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

What a fabulous series, Paula!! Well done. This last one makes me want to curl up myself!