Monday, April 27, 2020

a sunny sunday


Bruce and I took a break from our unpacking to enjoy the sunshine and do a little exploring of our new locale. Creston has a bird sanctuary not far from town. It is currently closed but I look forward to visiting when they open.


We also took a short stroll along one of the trails. Nothing says romantic date like waling past aromatic skunk cabbage.

My work list for yesterday included scrubbing the dining room floor on my knees with a scrub brush (sometimes a toothbrush), scrubbing the furnace vent (coated with the grime of ages and other things I'm not sure I want to know the source of) moving more boxes out of our storage unit, priming the dining room walls and a load of laundry. No wonder I fall into bed exhausted at night.

One little makeover, a newly acquired file cabinet got a spray paint facelift:


 

No comments: