Saturday, September 17, 2011

Beautiful Victoria


I spent nearly a week in beautiful Victoria, BC. Always loved the legislative buildings lit up at night.


I was able to spend lots of time with my daughters. Here they are at the sundial by the breakwater.


My older daughter was caretaking a lovely home that overlooked the Gorge waterway. I spent a lot of time on this fabulous deck.

Close call: I was walking the dogs last night and heard a strange popping sound, rather like a drunk whacking a tree with a hatchet. I am suspecting it may have been a bear popping it's jaws to warn off Fiona (who returned to me with an apple in her mouth). We are darned lucky the beast didn't follow her. You can believe that I will be making a racket when I am out walking (and packing bear spray).

No comments: