Monday, November 17, 2014

Lost


I don't know what to paint. I'm not even sure if I want to paint. All the upheaval of moving seems to have blasted all my creative systems. I can hardly sit down to tackle anything.

So, I'm making a plan. I am going to make some copies of Schiele drawings to learn about hands. I am going to tear up a bunch of 8x8 watercolor papers and just play on them until something happens that I like. I am going to force myself to experiment and not worry about ANY outcome. I am searching for workshops of artists that I admire to maybe go to one of their workshops next year.

I may be lost but I am not hopeless.

1 comment:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Fearless fashionista, painter and designer.
You absolutely are not hopeless ;)
Moving is SO stressful and then you have to sort the stuff again :(
My sympathies.