Monday, August 8, 2011

R is for Russian Caravan tea


 We had a kettle; we let it leak:
Our not repairing made it worse.
We haven't had any tea for a week...
The bottom is out of the Universe. ~Rudyard Kipling ...
I am so grateful for the kind comments I get. I am suffering from painters remorse this morning. Or more to the point, alphabet remorse. I have to deliver the abecediary and the accompanying three paintings today. I wish I had been able to get more paintings done. This year has roared by like a freight train. I have been working steadily on all manner of art related stuff but not so much the big fun paintings. Too late now. Maybe, I will be able to go to the lake for an hour this afternoon. I have been too busy the last week of hot dry weather to go and if I dont go soon, there will be frost!

Its not that I dont know there should be apostrophes in my typing, its that my stupid, onery keyboard has flipped into French (it does it randomly, I have no idea why) so that whenever I strike apostrophe I get è !!!!!!

1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

I know; the year is rushing by, though admittedly I wish summer would hurry up and be done. I literally hate it. The heat and humidity and brightness. Just bothers me so much physically. Anyway, Paula, no matter what work you show here, I find that I quite love it all.