Saturday, August 13, 2011

T is for tea ceremony

Hooray, I get to stay home and paint today. I have been running up and down the valley for over a week and I'm burnt out! Hope some people drop by for the Columbia Basin art tour. I have to go walk the dogs and hang my paintings as soon as I slurp down coffee.

I got up at 3:30 this morning to look for meteorites. The moon was so bright that I could read the lines in my hand. No falling stars to report. Fiona liked snuggling on the lawn chair but was very puzzled by the adventure.

1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

Your blog sent me out to see meteorites myself and alas, we had extensive cloud cover so I couldn't see a thing either. Ah well...at least you got to cuddle with Fiona! This tea series has been fabulous! You did the alphabet, you did tea...hmmm...Maybe the 50 states next? The 7 continents?