Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Crazy Grandma times

On July 28th, my older daughter was hard at labor to produce her daughter. We were separated by many miles but as I stood with my feet in the water of Slocan Lake trying to send her strength and love, I felt the presence of her grand and great grand parents.

great grandmother "Mom Cox"

great grandmother Laura

grandparents Paul and Doris
 who would have been thrilled with this first and only (so far) great grand child...

 Welcome L.J.

I looked at the water moving away in ripples from my feet and felt connected. Ripples moving out. Bless all the parents and the children and the children to come.

2 comments:

Log Cabin Studio said...

Congragulations Gramma, what a sweet baby!!

Leslie Cartwright said...

Congratulations on the arrival of your grand daughter Paula.