Thursday, May 3, 2007

initial contact






This is it. I have just stepped into the world of blogging. I am inspired by Kay Cox's blog and thought that I would give it a shot. I like looking at artists blogs and hope that people will enjoy mine. This a photo of the shooting stars that have just bloomed in the valley. It has been a long, cold, snowy winter and I am so glad that it is spring! I will post some of my last year's paintings as I haven't photographed this years yet.

This is a watercolor I did last summer called "Takes Some Shadow" based on the haiku by Issa.


"Moving into the sun the pony takes with him some mountain shadow."






1 comment:

Unknown said...

This looks great Paula. I am looking forward to see your paintings this year. I love the two watercolours you have posted.

See you soon!

Jen