Saturday, January 15, 2011

Polar Bear Swim 1

polar bear swim 16x16 acrylic

My poor long suffering husband lets me use him for a model occasionally even when he knows I'm up to no good...but I appeased him by letting him know that Polar Bear Swim 2 will be based on me.

Cabin Fever is striking HARD. If one more person tells me about their trip to the southern US or Mexico, I am going to go ape shit! I just want to jump in the car and drive. I dream of the backroads of New Mexico. I long to explore Montana and Idaho (sans snow of course). I've never been to Wyoming. At times yesterday both the Trans Canada 1 and 3 were closed down due to road conditions so I wouldn't get far even if I tried. The only nice thing about today is that it is realatively warm and sunny.

1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

You've captured a fabulous expression on your husband's face in this one Paula. I just love your unique style and that is why I keep coming back to see what is next. Looking forward to seeing Polar Bear Swim II.