Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy EAster!


Sunset mountain 16x16 acrylic collage

It is a beautiful day here. As soon as I get some of my art work done, I am going to go play in the greenhouse.

For those people who are hopping up and down about the continuance of the tea alphabet, PK say relax.. I just have to take care of the "Wings Over the Rockies Show" this week. The parameters for the show this year where black and white and one color (red) which turned out to be much more challenging than I would have supposed. And I have to stay caught up with my computer studies for my classes. (Typing tutor is way too much fun nowadays!)

Now if I can just figure out how to disable the french accents of this computer I would be very happy. It switches itself from english to french for no reason I can figure out so that when I want to print a question mark, I get É. Argh!!

I have to go work on my wings hat.

1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

Love this collage! Well done, Paula. Hope you had a great holiday and I'm glad to know you are enjoying your classes!