Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Canada Day and Fourth of July!!!

Good Grandpa and grandkids

I am so happy to see the Canadians finally getting into the spirit of things. I used to complain because they weren't patriotic, never flew the flag, never sang the anthem but I'm here to tell you that times have changed! I know they like to stay low-key but I was thrilled to see all the red and white and spirit at the Invermere Canada Day parade.



Whenever I think I may be pushing the edge with my outfits there is always Rolf the woodcarver to show me how to really get eccentric.


This little girl is so cute she may become a painting.


My tricked out for Canada Day summer hat. We went down to the beach June 30th to watch the fireworks at dusk (11 pm) and nearly froze our tails off in the stiff breeze. Smart people were wearing their parkas!!

1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

As always, you look adorable, Paula. Oh to have a waist to highlight with a belt again! As the years have passed, so has my waistline. Love the photo of the little girl; she reminds me of my youngest granddaughter.