Sunday, July 17, 2011

Red Deer Life Drawings

Alabaster and old bastard sketch

A couple of friends and I just spent the week at Red Deer Summer Series, a week working with models (no instruction). We worked from 9 am to 9 pm a couple of days. We had a good facilitator and wonderful models. If you would like to see some of the sketches (35 mins. was the maximum time we had for a pose) click on the link and then click on slideshow. If this doesn't work for you let me know. These are NUDE life drawings, be warned.

https://picasaweb.google.com/pkcravens/RDSketches?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCMyTnbWttd6efA&feat=directlink

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Ok, must say your title of this sketch made me laugh aloud. I am always weird about nudes. Embarrassed for the models and the artist! Yes, I am a prude. That said, I do see the necessity of them for learning and understanding how to paint the human form. You did an awesome job, Paula!!

Crazy RAvens Studio said...

The suggestion for the title came from Roe, the male model who was a real character. I loved it and had to use it.