Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Old is not a four letter word

I have begun to look at older women differently. Yes, we many not be the fresh young roses we once were but there is still great beauty in a rose that is a little past it's prime with it's softer wrinkled petals.

 
   Old doesn't mean not beautiful but a different kind of beauty.  Truly, visiting the "advanced style" blog has changed my life. http://advancedstyle.blogspot.ca/


 I no longer worry about looking "young". I try to look "good".

This blogpost was inspired by Val Sparkle  http://latebloomingsparkle.blogspot.ca/2013/01/ageless.html

There are a few more examples of beautiful older women on my pinterest board.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout-out! I like your comment about looking good instead of trying to look young, which is a losing game anyway. I've also started to look at women differently since following blogs by mature women. I think I'm less judgmental now and more appreciative of the different paths people have taken, and how they express themselves. Gray Power!

Anonymous said...

PS - I love your Pinterest board! Now I'll go back and look at the Man Candy one.