Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Yellow Piece

I am working on an abstract piece that will be composed of numerous small abstracts working with Robert Burridge's color wheel and using yellow as my dominant color. I am really struggling with painting abstract and trying to invoke Burridge's concept of "intent"

Please check out a fellow canadian artist Liz Wiltzen. She makes marvelous mountain paintings among other things. You can click on the blog list link or go to: http://lizwiltzen.blogspot.com/

BAck to painting!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

woman, do you ever sleep? you inspire me. fantastic paintings.

Patrice said...

This is lovely - and energized. I like the idea of an abstract with "intent"...

I think you're doing great!

Crazy RAvens Studio said...

Thanks guys, I'm glad you like it.